Chief Electrical Engineer
A global leading Renewable Energy firm with strong presence in the market is looking for a certified Chief Electrical Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for establishing project-oriented safety regulation & construction plan and performing pre-use self-inspection to ensure that construction has been carried out according to construction plan and meets technical requirements.
Job Responsibilities of a Chief Electrical Engineer:
- Ensure all health and safety rules and procedures are adhered to on site.
- Required to work in an ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS environment.
- Understanding & interpreting the requirement and details of the contract drawings and specifications.
- Keep accurate and completed documentation of work performed.
- Ensure great customer and subcontractor relations are developed and maintained.
- Compile safety regulations in accordance with Electricity Business Act.
- Verify construction plans for submission and explanation to METI.
- Assist with training necessary for the safety of the plant to those engaged in construction, maintenance and operation of the plant.
- Assist with the installation of the plant and construction plan for amelioration.
- Perform pre-use self-inspection to ensure that construction has been carried out according to construction plan and meets technical requirements defined by METI and maintain the records for a necessary period.
- Supervise the inspection required by law.
Job Requirements of a Chief Electrical Engineer:
- Should hold a Second/Third or upper class Chief Electrical Engineer.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire for innovative thinking and continual learning.
- Travel and work on contracts throughout assigned regions.