LVI are working with an established accident reconstruction company, who have presence throughout all of North America. They are looking for an experienced engineer who has the desire to make a name for themselves in the industry and help the company continue their growth.
Our client offers you the opportunity to work on a large variety of cases, provides exposure and support for you to reach your full potential. You will be reconstructing and investigating accidents involving heavy goods vehicles, cars, bikes, in addition to pedestrians involved within these accidents. In addition to this you will be given the opportunity to work remote and have generous benefits available.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing failure analysis and conducting field investigations involving various types of vehicles and mechanical equipment involved in incidents
- Perform accident reconstruction or failure analysis of mechanical equipment or components
- Travel to client sites and accident scenes to gather information and perform inspections
- Collaborate in multi-disciplinary teams to analyse complex issues at accident scenes
- Provide testimony of findings at deposition or trial
- Contribute towards business growth and developing client relationships
- 4 years minimum experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- P.E. License or ACTAR certification