An Established Contractor, specialising in the design and install of:
- Audio-Visual Systems
- Structured Cabling
- Security Systems/Access Control
is seeking a self-motivated, highly organised individual to join a growing sales team, managing sales and business development in North Central Texas.
Successful Candidates will have experience selling low-voltage technology solutions across commercial industries.
Additionally, relationships or skills selling technology solutions direct to:
- Enterprise clients
- General Contractors
- Real Estate Developers
- Public Sector Employees
- Manufacturing CIOs
- Building Technology Consultants
Successful Candidates will have ample experience developing existing customer relationships and building off of the core business.
Products represented will include Structured Cabling.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for building out and managing the key territory. Sourcing new opportunities and potential customers. Bidding on new opportunities and networking across the region.
- Schedule and direct sales-related meetings and events
- Provide regular updates of in-house orders, sales calls/meetings scheduled, new opportunities, and status of outstanding proposals
- Work with internal marketing to develop go-to-market strategies and define customer segments
- Achieve sales and marketing goals by working effectively with internal and external partners
- Routinely communicate with vendor partners to ensure plan objectives are being met
- Works with the inside sales team to ensure that quotes are provided and order requests are processed accurately
- Works with the engineering team to accurately scope projects
- Maintains relationships with all levels of customer contacts, but has a focus to maintain executive level (Director and above) relationships
Strategic Planning & Presentation
- Provides accurate weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts, managing individual and team pipelines at all stages to ensure we are meeting goals and objectives.
- Understand market trends, pitch new business opportunities, and promotes change
Some additional requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in either sales, estimating or engineering position in data or telecom cable, wirless solutions, or AV.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and deliver solutions-oriented proposals in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal, and proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Salesforce
- Efficient and capable of working independently from a home office or remotely
- Experience presenting technology and proposals to customers and partners
- Strong networking skills and desire to build a book of business
- Experience working with new sales models, services, and marketing said changes.
- An understanding of blueprints/CADs, and detailed technical specification documents is a plus