A leading international chemical water treatment company are expanding their team in South Adelaide. Due to an influx of projects, the company are looking for a commercially-savvy and technical account manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest chemical water treatment companies in the world.
This role is based in Whyalla and requires being located there.
- Responsible for managing a select group of key accounts within the defined region
- Overseeing large key accounts whilst helping to identify new business opportunities within the industrial sector (mining / iron / steel)
- Identifying new product opportunities and selling to existing customers
- Maintaining revenue whilst helping to increase profit and presence within the region
- Work with both operations and management to help with technical assistance including on-site tests when necessary
- 8+ years of account management / sales / business development experience within the water sector
- Relevant engineering degree - chemical is highly preferred
- Proven sales track record - previous experience selling chemical water treatment products
- Technical knowledge of chemical water treatment applications and the industry
- Existing network within the mining / iron / steel industries in Whyalla
- Personable, motivated with strong communication skills
- Must be based in Whyalla, South Adelaide
If you are interested please do apply with an updated CV