An architectural and acoustical consulting firm is looking to add an Acoustic Consultant to the team in San Francisco.
The Acoustic Consultant will be responsible for:
- Providing acoustic consulting services
- Managing all aspects of project work
- Collection and analysis of data
- Mentoring junior employees
- Travel to client sites required
The Acoustic Consultant should have the following:
- Prior experience as an Acoustic Consultant (2+ years)
- BS in Acoustics, Physics, or other related engineering subject
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Hybrid work schedule
Please note, this role is based out of San Francisco, only candidates who are located in San Francisco or willing to relocate will be considered. Candidates at either Consultant or Senior Consultant level will be considered.