Our well known, successful, competitive client is looking for a Project Manager within Active Transportation Planning.
As a Project Manager on their Active Transportation team you will have the option to work from our Baltimore, MD, Washington, DC or Fairfax, VA office(s).
As a Project Manager (PM) on this team you will be directly responsible for writing proposals, client relationship management and leading a team of active transportation planners on projects such as: bike/ped planning, landscape architecture for complete streets or greenways, trail master/park master feasibility studies.
- Manage various municipal, public, State projects related to bike/ped, multi-modal transportation, complete streets, active transportation and/or landscape architecture among others
- Proactively work with cross-functional teams and with our executive leadership to assume ownership of ongoing and pre-award projects.
- Produce professional active transportation documents, tools and presentations to be used for customer and public engagement ie. Committees, member agencies, working groups, community groups, private organizations and various members of the public.
- Develop, prepare, implement diverse range of active transportation projects
- 10+ years of progressive experience in active transportation planning and/or engineering and design
- Experience managing active transportation projects (bike/ped, multi-modal, complete streets, greenways)