Our client is looking for an Air Quality Project Consultant in the Houston area to get involved in engaging, innovating, and assisting with exciting projects throughout the state of Texas. As an Air Quality Project Specialist for an ever-growing firm, you will be a part of a team that meets the thrilling challenges that are coming from our growing list of clients within the Southeast territories.
- Complete tasks related to air quality permitting and compliance
- Increase your knowledge in all aspects of air quality consulting
- Effective communication with both external and internal customers
- Quality presentation with QC of personal work
- Understanding of relevant regulations related to your tasks, projects, and client operations
- Engage with a highly qualified team, bringing your own personality and ability to each project
- S. or above from an accredited college or university in an engineering or a related scientific discipline
- 0-3 years off air quality consulting experience
- A high level of professional ethics
- Limited travel
They offer professional development, competitive salary, flexibility, work/life balance, and great benefits.
If you are interest in this Environmental Project Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply!