We have a current opportunity for an APAC Lead of Offshore Wind WHSES for a global, leading offshore wind developer, on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Taiwan. For further information about this position please apply.
- Development, execution and improvement of the APAC WHSES Management System.
- Support the management of third-party reviews undertaken on projects
- Liaising with development teams in risk management of negative social and environmental impacts and health and safety risks during project early stages.
- Main contact for the WHSES assurance reviews requirements of each stage of the project's life cycle and responsible for the WHSES APAC document control process.
- Define mechanisms to monitor the Sustainability and ESG targets and set up, audit and maintain an approved supplier system and processes in liaison with the Procurement, Engineering and project teams.
- Lead WHSES data collection and KPIs performance monitoring and with preparing the APAC WHSES reports.
- At least 10 years of relevant HSES experience in offshore wind or similar industry.
- Extensive relevant experience in Asia or APAC region.
- Certified as Lead Auditor in ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Strong sense of WHSES acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Can be based in Korea, Singapore, Vietnam, Taiwan OR Australia.
If you are suitable and interested to find out more, don't hesitate to apply!