Position: Applications Engineer
Critical role to ensure the on - going success of the company, with the opportunity to establish and be recognised in a growing organisation.
- Provide technical support/design for solutions in projects from feed to tender stage
- Technical specialist that leads in technical bid clarifications and engineering with customer
- Provide technical support and training to external customers
- Provide system design analysis and calculation, if required
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as field applications, customer support/services, and marketing/sales for the business.
- Create and maintain information in the company CRM for the solutions offered
- Timely and professionally handle tender requirements and specifications with our solutions.
- Engage customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary actions to secure the bid.
- Keen sense of business with the ability to identify new opportunities and competitors activities with counter actions
- Hands-on application engineering experience in pumps, positive displacement or centrifugal.
- Strong team player with the ability to engage sub-contractors/agents and peers across the world
- Ability to conduct training for customer.
- Good verbal & written communications skills
- Professional qualification Engineering or a related field, with min. 3 years of applications engineering experience with pumps in oil and gas/petrochemical/process industry