Are you looking for the opportunity to grow one of the fastest growing integrators in New York, and be able to have incredible flexibility in your working life whilst still developing complex solutions.
The job requires:
- Review customer specifications and apply solutions based on available hardware and costing
- Specify Hardware and Software for the Electrical Control Systems
- Maintain costing library of electrical hardware used in the automation industry
- Follow the quoting process as defined by the applications department
- Apply worldwide safety standards
- Mentor other engineers in the applications department on electrical standards
- Review and compare vendor quotations
The company offers:
- Industry leading salaries (up to $120,000)
- 100% Remote Working
- Opportunity to develop juniors and be a leader in a growing team
If this role is what you are looking for apply below!