Title: Architectural Project Manager
Summary: Our client, a top national A/E firm, is seeking an organized, personable, and innovative Architecture Professional to lead a team within their Health care department. This role would give the project manager the space to lead their team to produce the highest quality of work, while overseeing the project from its beginning to its conclusion.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading team to complete health care projects
- Manage and maintain documentation
- Meet and communicate with Clients
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 10-15 years of experience
- Proficient with Revit
- Project Management experience
- Registered Architect in the state of New York
If you are interested in the (Insert job title) role, then please don't wait to apply.