Project Manager/Project Architect (Prestigious & Elite ENR-ranked A/E/C Firm)
A nationally renowned A/E/C firm is in immediate need of a creative, technically skilled, and leadership-ready Architect to join a culture steeped in collaboration and development. The Chicago-based firm needs a difference-maker with the ability to both make a meaningful impact on projects and serve as the primary liaison between highly valued clients and the design team. This role provides an environment ripe for growth with a firm that is dedicated to leaving a positive legacy in Chicago and the surrounding communities.
The Project Manager/Project Architect will be responsible for:
- Managing independent and team-driven projects across many disciplines within a rigorous creative environment.
- Produce efficient and effective technical design solutions while utilizing developing and working knowledge of project context, budget, and aesthetics in line with client desires.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of all aspects of practice from design through project close-out.
- Coordinate and maintain interactions and relationships with clients, contractors, and sub-consultants.
The Project Manager/Project Architect should have the following qualifications:
- Team player with a proven track record of leadership and mentorship skills
- Proven proficiencies in at least 2 of the following:
- Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Sketchup, Rhino
- Experience and track record within at least 1 of the following project types:
- Commercial, Hospitality, Food + Beverage, Healthcare, Urban Design, Mixed-use, or Casino/Resort
- Bachelor of Architecture preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills; able to work both independently and as part of a team while communicating all pivotal information to clients
- Maintain active industry knowledge of techniques, technologies, practices, and trends
- Strong analytical skills
- Leave a meaningful and resonant impact on the community through creative approaches and collaborative production
- Heavy emphasis on work/life balance
- Licensure, Certification, and Membership fee assistance
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) match plan
- Paid Holidays and PTO