This is a unique, career-advancing opportunity for the qualified candidate who strives for technical excellence and attention to detail, exercises a professional demeanor, and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit. The successful candidate will participate in project work and business activities based out of the LA practice, including a mix of office and field work with some travel.
The company is a architectural and engineering firm specializing in the evaluation and design of repairs for building envelope, construction materials, and structural problems in buildings and other structures. The services have primarily included the investigation and evaluation of existing buildings and structures, the design of repairs, and construction observation and administration services. Their work is focused on providing exceptional value to their clients by performing investigations by knowledgeable and experienced staff, developing detailed guidance and repair details based on field investigations, and services during construction.
- Architects must have B. Arch or M.S. in Architecture, NCARB certification, and be a Licensed Architect in California (or ability to receive reciprocity)
- Engineers must have B.S. in Engineering and be a Professional Engineer in California (or ability to receive reciprocity)
- Proven skill to manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate work activities with positive, enthusiastic attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability and desire to develop business opportunities and cultivate client base
- Minimum 5 years diverse experience in architectural engineering practice, including design development, construction observation, and construction administration
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated capability to effectively work as a dependable, self-motivated problem-solver and a collaborative team player