Title: Construction Project Manager - Asphalt
Company Summary: A leading heavy civil construction firm is currently seeking a Project Manager specializing in asphalt production to lead a project team in Charlotte, NC. You will play a key role in overseeing the daily operations for asphalt projects, ensuring that they are completed safely, on time, and within budget.
This contractor chases work specifically in a central territory and Project Managers are not expected to travel often. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. The company prefers promoting from within when possible to progress its employees along their desired career path.
The contractor brings in over $100mil of revenue each year and can be considered a regional leader in the Heavy Civil construction industry across the East coast.
The Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Supervising Project Superintendents and Project Engineers
- Controlling the progress of asphalt production projects to meet objectives
- Negotiating and maintaining a professional relationship with the client
- Participating in the estimating and scheduling process
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A B.S. in Civil Engineering or Construction Management (or equivalent work experience)
- 5 years of experience in project management preferred
- 5 years of experience working on commercial asphalt projects preferred
- Knowledge of heavy civil construction equipment
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Company truck
- Gas card
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Plan
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.