We're looking for a Assistant Superintendent to work for our client on a large Precast Concrete/Big Box project in Austin, Texas.
They are a leading US & international construction company, with a diversity rate well above the industry average. With training and safety at the forefront of their company values, they have recently been voted one of the best places to work in San Antonio and with plans of expansion, are expected to do the same in other cities in TX - Corpus Christi, Austin and Dallas.
If you can demonstrate experience of working in construction for at least 3 years then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your resume.
- Ensuring all safety rules and regulations are met
- Supervising Project Engineers, Interns & Trade Labour
- Creating schedules
- Reviewing cost reports and analysing/assisting on how to lower costs while maintaining productivity and quality
- Conducting work quality inspections on a regular basis
- Supervising construction progress and check work is being complete according to the timeline and budget
- Experience of working in construction for at 3+ years
- Additional experience of leading or working on tilt wall/precast concrete/big box projects over 100,000 sq ft and/or $50M in value is preferred, but not essential
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and work specifications
- At least 1-2 years experience working with tilt wall/precast concrete/big box projects
- Good communication, organisational skills, reliability and computer literate
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work on tight deadlines and able to demonstrate excellent time management skills
- Willing to travel as needed by project
An excellent salary is on offer for the Assistant Superintendent position.
You can also earn an extra personal bonus if you hit your targets and an annual bonus if the company hits its objectives.
You'll also get the following benefits with the role:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Individual training programme
- Paid time off
- Company phone
- Company vehicle/Vehicle allowance
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture, and they welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Assistant Superintendent role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your resume and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Assistant Superintendent position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Site Manager, Construction Manager, Foreman.