Location: Office based in Greenwich, CT - emphasis on building a strong company culture
Summary: A leading clean electrification company focused on developing, owning, and operating C&I scale distributed generation solar facilities is looking to add an Asset Manager to their Construction team. This company is partnered with one of the leading private equity investors in clean energy and are rapidly expanding their portfolio nationwide.
Key responsibilities would include….
- Manage a portfolio of solar assets located across 16 states in the U.S. Currently 200 projects generating 270MW
- Monitor asset level performance for optimization and compliance
- Work closely with third-party servicing team, authorizing actions based on detailed review and analysis
- Prepare quarterly portfolio updates which includes financial review, property and market performance
Desired skills and experience for the Asset Manager include:
- Experience as asset manager
- Experience with asset management tools: AlsoEnergy, Bluepoint, PI datalink, SolarOps, PowerFactors
Additional Information for the future Asset Manager:
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Leadership experience
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a quickly growing business
Interested and want to learn even more?
Let's connect over a phone call: Maura Bergan|875-362-0178