There is a present opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager role with a leading developer of Solar and Energy Storage Solutions for C&I Solar. With over 15 years in the industry and over 1 GW of total renewable electricity installed, this IPP is looking to bring on an additional APM to continue running their sites seamlessly as they win more projects!
A few responsibilities are:
- Work in collaboration with the Development PMs
- Update budgets and cash flows
- Support the maintenance of project schedules
- Coordinate with EPC contractors to meet deliverables for Structured Finance obligations
A few qualifications are:
- Proven track record of accomplishments working as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator
or Assistant Project Manager
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience (Behind-the-Meter projects preferred)
The position is based either Remote, must be based out of California, or out of our San Francisco, CA office.
For further information about this position please apply and we can set up some time to connect!