LVI Associates are currently seeking a Assistant Project Manager with a strong background within the Power Delivery Construction industry for a valued client that are leading within the Transmission and Distribution industry.
They offer a strong package and opportunity for internal advancement along with a wide and varied project workload.
- Document control
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordinations
- Safety management
- Ensure that estimates are complete, well organized, and ready for review by management within agreed timeline
- Ensure compliance with company standards and client requirements
- Perform additional duties
- Experience in Assistant Project Management for Electrical Utility Projects for a contractor - Transmission & Distribution, Substations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Occasional travel will be required
- Strong computer skills
Salary And Benefits
- Non-Discretionary bonus