A leading Greater Seattle general contractor is currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager specializing in overseeing water/ wastewater treatment construction projects. With a wide portfolio of projects including water/wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, lift stations, water lines, sewer lines, and utilities, the APM will make sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
This contractor chases work across the Greater Seattle Area, and the APM is not expected to travel often. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Bid package preparation, prepare bid tabulations, and offer suggestions for selections by owners
- Directing scheduling, budgeting, and bidding
- Reviewing request for changes and provide approval
- Interacting directly with the client, manager, vendors, and other contractors
The Assistant Project Manager should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Strong knowledge of scheduling, budgeting, and design of construction projects
- Strong leadership, people, and communication skills
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Assistant Project Manager Role, then please don't wait to apply.