We are currently working with a leading engineering consultancy seeking a highly qualified Associate Director to join their Transport team in Melbourne. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in Transport Planning and will be responsible for providing strategic direction and technical leadership to their team.
- Provide strategic direction and technical leadership to the transport planning team
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Identify new business opportunities and contribute to the growth of the business
- Ensure that all work is completed to a high standard
- Extensive experience in transport planning
- Technical expertise within the transport planning sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working arrangements and great work-life balance
- Opportunities for career advancement within a leading consultancy
If this is an opportunity of interest, please apply!
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.