EXECUTIVE MANDATE: Civil Engineering, Associate Director
About the company
Leading Multi-Disciplinary engineering consulting firm, focusing on projects within the built environment and infrastructure sector.
With a fast expanding client and company growth, we are looking for an Associate Director based in Sydney to oversee and lead the civil team. This role will provide an opportunity to work closely with owners and directors in the company, to align on strategic and operational planning, while growing out the civil team.
- Bachelors of Civil Engineering, Masters would be highly desirable.
- CPEng accreditation would be highly desirable.
- 15+ years of industry experience in Civil Engineering, with strong experience within consulting background.
- Highly qualified in designing and delivering multiple, concurrent projects across a range of sectors including but not exhaustive of industrial, residential, mixed use, urban development, sports and recreational, etc.
- Strong client facing, business development and team management skills
- Strong ability to work cohesively with other engineering departments, developing strong client relationships, and ensuring team cohesiveness.
- Ability and ambition to lead, train and mentor junior engineers
If you would like to find out more about the role - reach out!