About the company:
Our client is a leading worldwide professional services firm, comprising of expertise in Audit, Tax and Advisory to MNCs, government and non-profit organisations.
- As a director, you will provide extensive services and solutions to clients.
- You will work with the Business Development team to general leads and expand the network of clients.
- You be responsible for strategic planning, policy marking, and maintaining organizational effectiveness.
We are looking for individuals:
- Who have experience in business development, engineering, and asset management.
- Who have an engineering consultancy background.
- Who have a substantial network in the water industry such as utilities, councils and government authorities.
Please do apply with your CV if you are interested!