Hiring: Associate Director / Director Planning, Sydney
Our client is a leading consultancy in the urban and town planning market with a diverse and passionate team working on exciting and impactful projects. They have worked closely with both the public and private sector across Australia and built their expertise in urban living over the past 20 plus years.
- Go-to contact for various projects for diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Managing range of projects in various key areas with involvement in budgeting, project schedules.
- Connecting and developing relationships with clients and key stakeholders including authorities and contractors
- Leading and guiding an expert planning team through complex problems and situations.
The ideal candidate would have:
- 15+ years in the field of urban/ town planning or relevant industry experience.
- Extensive leadership, problem solving, organisation and time-management skills.
- Commercial and client success driven mindset.
- Strong internal & external stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
If you or anyone you know may be keen on exploring a new role within these fields, please reach out via LinkedIn or email me at .