Company Summary: An Asia Pacific multinational consultancy is currently seeking a driven, and motivated Senior Project Manager to lead a consultancy team to guide client's projects. You will play a pivotal role in growing the global brand behind the world's most innovative and sustainable projects in the built environment. In addition to that, you will be able to make a direct impact on the firm by immediately helping to grow the consultancy team. Do you find your motivated, and passionate about the consultancy industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for……
- Lead a team of related engineering technical staff and be responsible for staff management, schedule key tasks in response to client project demand.
- Developing best practice for project delivery, drawing on and working with client's global community of water experts.
- Report directly to the Project Director, leading projects in different stages of development and act as day to day contact point with client and contractor to resolve project issues
The Senior Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural or related disciplines
- Registered Professional Engineer (RPE) Preferred
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English Preferred
- Previously worked as a Civil/Structural Engineer
If you are interested in the Senior Project Manager, then please do not wait to apply