A privately-held, national consulting firm ranked in ENR's Top 100 Environmental Firms, is seeking a senior specialist to join a New Jersey office location.
As a "seller-doer", the ideal candidate brings significant consulting experience, technical skills, leadership ability, and established client relationships. This position will require successful selling and consulting to clients for environmental projects such as site investigation and remediation programs for contaminated soil / groundwater / soil vapor, hazardous waste sites, compliance issues and brownfield / real estate development.
Why Join ?
They value the contributions that our employees make to the success of the firm and reward employees in a variety of ways, including base salary, bonuses, comprehensive benefits, profit sharing, and a stock bonus ownership program for Principals, adding up to a total compensation package that is designed to be highly competitive compared to peer firms.
They have been steadfast in carrying out their plan to remain an independent, generational firm where the current generation's responsibility is to steward the firm forward and pass it to the next generation in better shape than when it was received.
Hence, they recognise that their people have been at the core of our past success and will continue to be the key ingredient in continuing this legacy for years to come.
- Provide technical and project management support to clients for all facets of project execution.
- Ability to generate consulting fees to produce annual net revenues.
- Direct projects and oversee key client relationships, including the management and mentoring of staff and the development of new business opportunities with support from our business development team.
- Help lead the office in technical excellence and employee development and collaborate with our other Principals to provide vision and direction.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Environmental, Civil or Chemical) or a science-related field (Geology or Earth Science is preferred); a Master's is preferred.
- 10 + years of environmental consulting experience.
- Professional certifications and licenses as appropriate.
- Experience with state and regional environmental programs/regulations. Experience with federal superfund (CERCLA) and RCRA corrective action remediation programs is a plus.
- Experience with project and program management software including Microsoft Project and Excel or other equivalent tools for budgeting, cost tracking, and scheduling.
- Candidate's clientele should consist of Fortune 500s, outside counsel and/or developers, and their environmental challenges should fit into they's core practice areas which are site investigation and remediation, or services related to litigation, insurance, compliance or brownfield/real estate development.
About the company
Provides a broad range of consulting and project management services to solve complex environmental problems. Their work involves large complex environmental remediation projects, including Superfund sites, chemical and manufacturing plans, and petroleum refineries and distribution terminals.
Today, they are an employee-owned and their services include environmental site assessment, remediation and compliance, litigation, economic analysis, insurance technical support, and renowned wetlands practice.
Their best product is the practical and innovative solutions that our people bring to bear on our clients' most challenging environmental problems. The talent of our people is our most valuable resource and has been central to the sustained growth and profitability that our firm has experienced year over year.
Please take a look and apply to ths position directly