Title: Associate Principal
Salary: 100-135k base dependent on year's experience and technical expertise
I am working with an engineering firm who are looking for a motivated and skilled Forensic Structural Engineer to join as an Associate Principal to expand on their presence in Dallas. This company has been steadily growing across the region and have just had one of their best years in the company's history, and are looking to capitalize on this with multiple strategic hires to solidify their presence in northern Texas. This is a huge opportunity get involved in an exciting array of unique and complex projects and to be involved with the exciting growth vision they have for 2021.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor of science in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering
- PE or AIA licencse required
- 10+ year's experience in engineering
- 3+ year's experience in Forensics - Structural design, investigation, and construction defect experience.
- Experience in rehabilitation of structures
- Project Management experience: Covering a variety of multifamily and commercial structures.
- Expert witness and litigation experience desired
Responsibilities for the role:
- Managing technical production and contractual aspects of multiple forensic and restoration projects
- Growing the diagnostics group in terms of business development in order to bring in new work and market the business
- Providing both written and verbal reports to tight deadlines regarding multiple projects simultaneously
Do you feel as though this particular does not role fit with your experience, but are still interested in progressing you career with other opportunities? Connect with Hugh Evans on LinkedIn and send your resume over to discuss other options!