Associate Structural Forensic Engineer
A multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy company providing services and solutions to the development, property and urban infrastructure sectors are seeking to hire a Senior Forensic Structural Engineer to join their Sydney office. You will play a key role in the organisation's development and the expansion of their forensic engineering team.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Forensic Structural Engineer role
- You are required to inspect residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Produce technical/expert reports, providing cause of damage, extent of damage and recommendations for repair
Key requirements of the Senior Forensic Structural Engineer role
- A Bachelor of Engineering (Civil/Structural)
- 8+ years relevant experience (Structural Design and/or Forensic Engineer)
- Chartered Engineer preferred but not essential
- The ability to work autonomously, be thorough, methodical and with attention to detail
- Marketing/Business Development capabilities.
- Strong team leadership skills.
Benefits of the Senior Forensic Structural Engineer role
- Fun, friendly and social working environment
- Flexible working hours
- Great career opportunities
- Great work life balance
If you are interested in discussing what opportunities are out there or want to know more about the company I am working with please contact me at or call me at +65 3165 1443 and I will be happy to share more with you.