After a very successful 2022 for their Water Infrastructure Department, an industry leading firm are looking to expand for the new year and are seeking to bring on a water /Wastewater Project Manager for their Atlanta office.
The Project Manager will be responsible for...
- Planning, asset management, regulatory compliance,
- Designing pump stations and pipelines as well as other design related tasks
- Managing project tasks, project design and permitting, construction coordination
- Coordinating work with other technical experts in the team as well as overseeing and managing a team of junior engineers
- PE License (MUST)
- 5+ experience in the water industry, including hydraulic modeling, GIS, FEMA
- Ability to use different programs such as WaterGEMS, SewerGEMS, InfoWater
- Previous Management experience
(If you're excited about this role, but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the position description, we encourage you to apply anyways!)
- ESOP Program; eligible from Day 1!
- Flexible Hybrid working schedule
- Thriving work environment, encouraged by supportive management
- Amazing work and life balance
- Competitive benefits
- Many opportunities to progress and expand your portfolio
If you're interested, then apply now!