We have a current opportunity for a Audiovisual System Engineer on a permanent basis.
**Minimum of 5 years of AV installation experience preferred**
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure quality of review project SOW to completeness of installation.
- Test through integrated systems and perform troubleshooting when needed.
- Field installation of AMX/Crestron control programs.
- Test and troubleshoot control programs (AMX/Crestron).
- Write code and test for DSP systems.
- Fine tune audio video systems to ensure optimal performance
- Perform client training as needed.
- Act as a customer liaison in absence of Project Manager.
- Create, track, and close a project Punchlist.
- Ability to travel to various job sites required.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Skills & Abilities
- Communicate and interact with internal employees, clients and colleagues.
- Proficient with test and calibration equipment.
- Strong experience with programming software (Crestron/AMX/Extron).
- Ability to diagnose problems within systems.
- Extent knowledge of Advanced signal flow for audio, video and control.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.