We have a current opportunity for an Audiovisual Programmer on a permanent basis.
The position is FULLY REMOTE.
For further information about this position please apply below.
Responsibilities: Salary: 90 -100k
- Responsible for high level proficiency in programming Crestron AND AMX control systems.
- Strong knowledge of design and ability to produce technical line drawings.
- Takes an active role in the programming of small to large-scale AV systems to include: video teleconferencing, sound systems, lighting, displays, and Command-and-Control operation centers.
- Works with the engineering staff to develop and maintain network requirements, architectures, and designs.
- Support AV programming, audio design, digital signage, communications, data, and control systems with existing and new AV control systems.
- Program devices with Crestron SIMPL Windows, a programming language based on C/C++.
- Debug and test fixes to operational problems with AVMM systems.
- Debug and test changes to AVMM systems.
- Maintain software configuration Management of deployed code.
**Crestron Master Programmer Certification will be a plus**