We're currently accepting & reviewing applications of seasoned electrical engineers in the Greater Tri-State and New England area that are interested in applying their skills to distributed generation and utility-scale renewable energy projects.
This is a great opportunity for any engineers looking to get their foot in the door of clean energy projects by joining a well reputed independent power producer that currently owns and operates solar & battery energy storage projects along the East Coast with a growing portfolio.
Location can sit remote out of the North East (NY, NJ, ME, MA, CT, VT, RI, etc.)
Qualifications & Your Background:
- 3/5+ years of electrical engineering experience.
- Ability and comfortability being in a project engineering role where you're supporting projects from development, design to completion under guidance.
- Experience with the power utility sector if not renewables (exposure to substations, transmission, distribution, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Proficiency with using AutoCAD.
- Previous solar a plus but not required.
*Must be currently in the US to be considered.