We are currently seeking qualified candidates to work with a team of talented controls and automation engineers to develop industry leading, high performance robot control platforms for the semiconductor industry. The work is both technically challenging and hands-on with new, cutting edge technologies and designs using state of the art control software and electronics that push the envelope across multiple industries.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS Engineering degree or equivalent educational background
- Hands on experience executing automation projects for process plants.
- PLC Programming with one or more of Rockwell Studio5000, RSLogix5000/5/500, or Siemens Step 7 or TIA Portal.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as an individual contributor.
- Demonstrated ability to develop machine control and/or process control system applications, utilising Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems.
- HMI Programming using one or more of Rockwell FTView ME and SE, Wonderware System Platform, Inductive Automation Ignition.
- Paid paternity leave
- Paid maternity leave
- Tuition assistance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance