- Demonstrated 10-15 years of hands-on experience in the installation and maintenance of Audio Visual Systems.
- Proficient in managing installation teams and subcontractors.
- Competent in quality control and on-site inspections.
- Knowledgeable about general construction processes, codes, and relevant standards.
- Preferred qualifications include manufacturer certifications in Audio Visual Systems.
- Additionally, expertise in project estimation and field-level design (including Shop Drawings) is desirable.
- Reviewing and responding to Requests for Information (RFIs).
- Conducting reviews of submittals and shop drawings.
- Carrying out quality control and quality assurance site inspections.
- Participation in project meetings, both virtually and in person, and documenting the proceedings.
- Keeping track of project construction schedules and ensuring they are updated regularly.
- Monitoring project budgets and ensuring the delivery of project objectives.
Education and Professional Certifications:
- Education requirements include a high school diploma, completion of a related technical school program, or participation in apprenticeship programs.
- Professional certifications such as manufacturer certifications and the Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) designation are highly desirable.