**Performing Art background is necessary**
- Play a part as a key member of the project design team, provide an outstanding level of knowledge in audiovisual systems and other linked design elements
- Participate in programmatic conversation with clients to ensure project objectives and requirements
- Generate audiovisual systems advices and cost estimates
- Work cooperatively with the staff to generate good quality audiovisual details and systems drawings.
- Work cooperatively with AV Project Manager to create specifications language
- Evaluate submittals of shop drawings, collaborate with architects. Contractors, engineers and other consultants
- Carry out site visits to analyse adherence to quality, procedures and best practices of systems by installing contractors.
- Issue final system punch list visits with follow-up reports
- Make sure that all work is finished on-time, in-budget and compatible within high levels of quality
- Minimum of 5 year's experience in the design audiovisual systems
- Huge knowledge in the design of audiovisual systems
- Excellent awareness to detail and good communication skills (oral and written)
- Works well as an individual and a team member
- Keep a professional and positive attitude in a high-pressure and fast paced environment
- CTS, CTS-D,C CTS-I, EST-L2, CCNA or additional industry related certifications