*ACTIVE CLEARANCE REQUIRED*
This is a role with a global $1bn Federal Engineering firm, with a relocation to Germany. If you do not have an Active Clearance of any level, please do not apply as you will need one to get into job sites immediately.
- Responsible for high level proficiency in programming Crestron control systems.
- Strong knowledge of design and ability to produce technical line drawings.
- Strong experience with graphic touch panel interface layouts and ability to work with customer based requirements.
- Knowledge of AV hardware, software and network connections
- Responsible for audio visual systems management Policy, Procedures, and current architectures.
- Takes an active role in the programming of small to large-scale AV systems to include: video teleconferencing, sound systems, lighting, displays, and Command-and-Control operation centers.
- Works with the engineering staff to develop and maintain network requirements, architectures, and designs. Understand how programming cause/effect impacts the overall audio visual systems
- Establish templates, and program to intuitive user interfaces
- Documenting and maintaining operations, network development, and maintenance processes and procedures
- Support AV programming, audio design, digital signage, communications, data, and control systems with existing and new AV control systems
- Assist in troubleshooting hardware cabling and components in addition to touch panel programming
- Conduct user training, provide status briefs to manager, assist in development, update and maintaining SOPs and operational guides on AV systems.
- Provide initial troubleshooting regardless of IT system/device or network and/or service provider.
- Audio Visual Programmer will provide remote support and/or travel to customer sites as required.
- Support a medium base of deployed audio-visual multimedia (AVMM) systems by performing perfective and corrective programming for Crestron devices.
- Program devices with Crestron SIMPL Windows, a programming language based on C/C++.
- Debug and test fixes to operational problems with AVMM systems.
- Debug and test changes to AVMM systems.
- Maintain software configuration Management of deployed code
- Willingness to travel to other parts of Europe (France, Spain, Belgium etc.) for installation projects
Crestron Master Programmer Certification will be a plus