- Prove and run the maintenance, testing, repair and commissioning of systems in the field.
- Perform analysis of contracts, specifications and design changes to develop program activities throughout the project life cycle.
- Hazard testing and oversight
- Coordinate the preparation of detailed AV engineering packages, including specifications, drawings, and technical documents for the client.
- Planning and coordination of work activity and staff training
- Utilize CAD software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Provide advice and leadership towards problem solving and meeting performance and financial objectives.
- May lead or coordinate complex task/project teams of in-house or onsite technical personnel.
- Design and implement quality AV technology solutions to ensure effective and economical support for products, systems or equipment.
- Conduct appropriate tests to evaluate, debug and verify system performance/ functionality for customer signoff/project acceptance.
- Prepare information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs and project time.
Experience, Certifications and Education
- 5 Years experience in the design, installation, setup and test of complex AV systems.
- Understanding of engineering AV technologies and environments including projection displays, video teleconferencing, complex audio systems, control systems and switching systems.
- CTS-D Certified and active - AVIXA Certified Technology Specialist (Design)
- Four-year degree in engineering or computer science