LVI Associates is working with a multidisciplinary national level firm who is seeking a Mid/Senior Aviation Engineer to work fully remote on a wide range of projects concerning airports from small to large hub airports as well as general aviation regional airports.
- Guiding and/or performing the design and technical analysis of project(s) assigned.
- Serve as project manager, defining the scope of the project, developing budget and schedule estimates, performing feasibility studies, managing staff, and providing training to younger staff.
- Preparing reports and presentations that provide raw technical data.
- Serve as a firm representative and point of contact when consulting with clients, engineers within other departments, and external project team members.
- Assist to market the aviation division to select clients and assist to expand the group.
- PE License required
- 6+ years of civil/aviation engineering experience
- Located preferably in California or on the Western Coast of the U.S.
Please feel free to message me on LinkedIn or email me at for all inquiries.