Passionate about the aerospace/aviation industry or interested in the maintenance of aircraft? Join an award-winning aviation business as an Avionics Engineer in Adelaide, Australia!
- Line and heavy maintenance of aircraft that includes the following dismantling, inspecting, testing, repairing of various aircraft systems.
- Carrying out aircraft mechanical system troubleshooting, repair and installation of mechanical components.
- Ensuring that all maintenance carried out is certified correctly, in accordance with CASA regulations.
- At least 3+ years of experience as a professional Engineer in the aviation industry in Australia.
- Defence Airworthiness Safety Regulations (DASR) 66 Licence
- Working knowledge of CASA/DASA/EASA regulations.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Defence security clearance.
- Relevant engineering degree in Avionics, Electrical, or Mechatronics.
Please apply with an updated CV if interested. Thank you!