Summary: A nationwide multi-billion dollar owner developer construction firm is currently seeking a Superintendent specializing in multifamily and commercial construction projects. With a portfolio of projects including garden style, mid-rise and high-rise and more, the Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing the projects and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion, within the given budget.
The superintendent will be responsible for:
- Lead and manage the on-site construction team.
- Coordinate and oversee all work on site.
- Attend production meetings.
- Review and beg familiar with the schedule and budget and ensuring adherence to these.
- Ensure quality standards are met.
The superintendent should have the following qualifications:
- Associate degree
- 5+ years of construction field experience
- Must have excellent communication and time management skills
Salary: $135,000 - $170,000