In this position, you will set up the Building Automation Systems on diverse job sites in and around the St Louis area. You will commission and start up BAS systems and document point to point verification, sequence of operations validation and job close out requirements.
- Coordinates with team leader and customer to precisely understand requirements for all on-site installation and repairs by forecasting issues, gathering materials and synchronizing on-site work.
- Keeps current products concerning installation, operation, maintenance, service, and repair of direct digital control systems.
- Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and maintains security and accountability of company issued and procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions.
- Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining flexibility to work overtime and weeks as the business requires.
- 5 years HVAC/General Maintenance experience including electrical, plumbing, carpentry required; or equivalent combination of training, education, and experience. Any combination of education, training, and experience which demonstrates ability to perform the duties and responsibilities as described including related work experience in one or more of the building trades
- Knowledge of chiller operations (centrifugal) and various HVAC equipment
- Must have BAS (Building Automation System) experience and working knowledge of energy management systems
- Knowledge of Raised Floor AC systems and perform Preventive Maintenance on HVAC controls and operating systems as scheduled in the Facilities Center System, including required calibrations