We are currently working with a leading multi-disciplinary engineering organization looking for a skilled Bid Coordinator to join their team in Brisbane.
As a Bid Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all day-to-day tasks associated with preparing proposals, writing bids, managing bid processes, and tender submissions
- Working closely with the Business Development team and other internal departments to ensure the on-time delivery of high-quality proposals that meet customer requirements.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all bid-related queries
- Ensuring that all bid documentation is stored correctly and is easily accessible
- Working with the wider team to ensure that all bid requirements are met
- Providing regular updates to the Bid Manager on progress and any issues that arise
An ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Experience with Bid Processes and Tender Submissions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or another related field
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation.
- Collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Opportunity for career advancement within an established organization.
If this is an opportunity of interest, please apply!
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.