Our client is a well-established multi-disciplinary consultancy who specialise on exceptional projects within the built environment.
We are currently looking for someone to join our Florida office and work within their dynamic, motivated, vibrant team of highly skilled engineers who are passionate about customer service, quality and innovation.
Range of sectors include but are not limited to:
Healthcare, Education, Residential, Industrial, Commercial
Qualifications Ordinary/Foundation/Bachelor's Degree in BIM or Engineering Revit training essential.
- 4+ years' experience in design, drafting or engineering production, using 3D Modelling tools.
- 4+ years' experience using REVIT MEP in a design consultancy or Mechanical &Electrical Sub-contractor
- 4+ years' experience of BIM Management in an MEP firm.
- Superior knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and Navisworks Manage.
- Must understand the practice of MEP, project delivery and construction methods.
- Passion for design technologies and skilled in the development of technologies and practices to increase user effectiveness.
- Good interpersonal skills and very comfortable and effective working with others in a team environment.
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communications skills.
- Competently Project Manage BIM Level 2 projects while also providing mentoring and leadership to all BIM staff.
- Management of all aspects of BIM software packages, including installing, configuring, maintaining, and supporting all BIM installations locally as well as analysing and solving BIM user issues
- Act as Project Interface, providing support to each project team by managing and creating content library files and templates, creating and enforcing standards, and evaluating project models.
- Management, implementation and upkeep of all relevant BIM standards etc., ensuring all BIM Coordinators are trained to the required level.
- Provide IT/technology support as it relates to BM production including troubleshooting problems and liaising with vendors and other support channels.
- Keep up to date with most recent technologies and thinking in the BIM space by attending conferences, seminars, and workshops for BIM bringing back learning and disseminating the information to appropriate teams.