LVI Associates is working closely with an outstanding multi-disciplinary civil engineering firm that has a long standing reputation throughout the Mid-Atlantic. This firm is looking to add an experienced Bridge Design engineer to their team of skilled engineers. Please see below for more information:
- 8-12 years of bridge design experience
- PE License
- Strong knowledge of AASHTO Bridge LRFD Specifications
- Experience designing bridge projects with strong knowledge of MDOT SHA policies
- Experiemce with MicroStation/GeoPAK/Open Bridge Software
- Preparing designs and contract documents for the repair or replacement of various types of bridge strictures.
- Field inspections of highway bridges
- Preparing reports
- Completing computations to calculate the load ratings of various bridge types
For further information about this position please apply.