JOB TITLE: Bridge Engineer
- Employee centered, multi-disciplinary engineering firm looking to add a highly motivated, detail oriented Bridge Engineer with excellent communication skills to their booming team! With locations all across New England, this position will be joining the New Hampshire office alongside highly motivated individuals with a desire to grow their career to the next level.
The Bridge Engineer will be responsible for:
- Work alongside a team for developing bridge design
- construction plan development for bridge rehabilitation and replacement projects
- working projects to further aid State DOT and Municipal clients all throughout the Northeast
The Bridge Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- EIT required, PE preferred
- 4+ years related experience (design, rehabilitation, inspection)
- Experience working alongside DOT's preferred
- Experience using MicroStation and AutoCAD preferred
If you are interested in the Bridge Engineer role, then please don't wait to apply.