A firm that has an active presence in the DFW Metro and has active backlog is looking for a Bridge PM to join the team. This person will come in and begin managing projects, while still helping the team complete design plans for bridge projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading bridge and retaining wall design.
- Work in cooperation with bridge staff to deliver PS&E contract documents on time and within the project budget for local agencies, federal agencies and the Texas DOT.
- Lead and mentor younger staff with design plans and documents
Requirements and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Master's in Structural Engineering preferred
- Texas PE
- 8+ years of bridge design
- Texas DOT bridge design experience
- Proficiency with Microstation and other design softwares
- Ability to complete engineering calculations for reinforced and prestressed concrete and steel structures.