- Perform design of transportation structures including bridges, guideways, retaining walls, foundations and other structures for highway projects.
- Perform structural analyses and calculations for the preliminary and final design of bridges, seismic retrofits and rehabilitations, and other structures.
- Participate in development of plans, specifications, and quantities; prepare engineering reports; may work on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Provide engineering support services during construction, including shop drawing reviews and assistance with RFIs.
- BS in Civil Engineering required (MS in Civil/Structures is preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in engineering related to transportation structures and seismic design
- Proficient knowledge of SAP2000, CSi Bridge, PGSuper or other structural design/analyses programs required
- Working knowledge of MicroStation and/or AutoCAD is required
- Working experience with AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design and WSDOT BDM is plus
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills required
- E.I.T. or P.E. License