A mid-sized heavy civil construction contractor is currently seeking a Bridge Estimator specializing in large-scale bridge projects. With a wide portfolio of projects including highways, bridges, excavation, site work, dams and reservoirs and more, this contractor is stable and continuing to grow. The Bridge Estimator will be based out of their West Virginia office and will concentrate on estimating their large and complex bridge projects.
This family owned contractor has a great local and regional reputation as a firm that takes an interest and invests in the communities that they help. They prioritize safety above all else and strive to maintain the health and well-being of their employees.
The Bridge Estimator will be responsible for...
- Analyze documents and data to prepare time, cost, material and labor estimates
- Collaborate with architects, owners, contractors ect to edit and improve cost estimates
- Review materials to decide the most cost-effective production and purchasing options
- Assist with bid closeouts, proposal preparations and technical proposals
The Bridge Estimator should have the following qualifications...
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Experience estimating large heavy civil bridge projects
- Willing to relocate or work in an office in West Virginia
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- 401K match