A competitive, multi-disciplinary firm has an immediate opening for a Bridge Inspection Team Leader. This firm offers competitive pay, flexible work hours, and an immense opportunity to grow. This client works on interesting projects and allows their employees to be involved in work that genuinely interests them.
They have a big emphasis on developing their employees skills, regardless of their title or responsibilities. They also reward employees for working hard and being dedicated to their discipline.
- Leading our bridge inspection practice and team
- Overseeing condition inspections and executing technical decisions relative to bridge ratings and repair recommendations.
- Supporting the Pennsylvania Business Manager in the pursuit of new work with marketing and proposal development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (MS Degree is a plus)
- A minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Pennsylvania Professional Engineering License
- Experience with bridge engineering software including Microstation and standard Microsoft Office Suite of products are required.
- Certified Bridge Safety Inspection (CBSI) Certification,
- PennDOT experience and project management training are preferred