A leading General Contractor construction firm is currently seeking a Project Manager specializing in overseeing bridge construction projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for 2-3 project engineers or assistant project managers and making sure responsibilities are done in an accurate and timely fashion.
Headquartered in Pennsylvania, this contractor has been expanding down the East Coast recently and just set up an office in Augusta, GA, with years of GDOT projects in their backlog. The contractor also has an industry leading culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with. They provide their employees with a family-type work environment combined with the backing of a large General Contractor.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Bid package preparation, prepare bid tabulations, and offer suggestions for selections by owners
- Directing scheduling, budgeting, and bidding
- Reviewing request for changes and provide approval
- Interacting directly with the client, manager, vendors, and other contractors
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Manager role
- Strong knowledge of scheduling, budgeting, and design of heavy highway construction projects
- Strong leadership, people, and communication skills
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Vehicle allowance and gas card
- 401k match
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, then please don't wait to apply!