Bridge Project Manager
Our client, an award-winning top 100 Engineering firm, is currently seeking a Bridge Project Manager to join their team in Houston, Texas. As a Bridge Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the design and construction of bridges and other transportation infrastructure projects.
- Oversee the design and construction of bridges and other transportation infrastructure projects
- Develop project scopes, budgets, and schedules
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required standards
- Manage project teams, including engineers, architects, and construction professionals
- Liaise with clients, stakeholders, and regulatory bodies
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and standards
- Monitor project progress and provide regular reports to senior management
- Identify and manage project risks and issues
- Ensure that all project documentation is complete and up-to-date
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Solid understanding of bridge design and construction
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Professional Engineering (PE) license
- 10-15 years of experience in bridge design and construction
- Experience working with Txdot
Our client is offering a competitive salary of $120,000-170,000 per year depending on experience, as well as potential for ownership in the firm. This is a permanent position with excellent opportunities for career growth and professional development.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to the email address provided in the job listing. We look forward to hearing from you.